Ideal for applications where 24/7 access to a truck scale is required
It is ideal for many applications where 24/7 scale access and driver operated control is desirable:
- feed mill,
- food processing,
- recycling solid waste,
- transfer station and more
Consists of an automated control console
The AVS-7 kiosk is one component of an integrated unattended truck scale system from Avery Weigh-Tronix. It consists of an automated control console – an advanced E1310 indicator and thermal printer inside a NEMA 4 enclosure.
Additional options available for increased driver / operator convenience
Options such as an ID card reader, QWERTY keyboard, vehicle detection and intercom can be added for increased flexibility.
- 100-130 VAC, 12 A, 50/60 Hz
- 230 VAC, 6A, 50/60 Hz
10A 3 AG
E1310 User Interface
- Dot graphic cold cathode fluorescent backlit, white characters on blue background. 1.5” high x 5” wide (38.1 mm x 127 mm), 64 x 240 dot layout.
- Capable of displaying alpha-numeric characters.
Configurable to any of the 8 positions
Units of measure
kg, g, lb, oz, lb-oz plus 4 programmable custom units
Programmable up to 10 times per second
Selectable operation prompts in English, French and Spanish
- 24 Tactile/audio feedback corrosion resistant keys:
- 10 Alpha numeric entry
- 9 Dedicated function keys (Zero, Tare, Print, Units, Select, Enter, Escape, Clear and Decimal Point)
- Note: These keys can also be assigned specific tasks.
- 5 Programmable and labeled soft keys (F keys)
Load Cell Input
Number of cells
- Can support/power up to 32 x 350Ω strain gauge load cells using 4 or 6 wire connection technology
- Indicator to scale separation up to 2000 ft.
10V DC or 10V AC square wave.
Analog to Digital Converter
- Type: Delta Sigm
- Rate: 60 updates per second
- Resolution: 1,000,000 increments
- 14° F to +104° F (-10° C to +40° C).